Ottawa Property Management
Our team can handle the property management of your Ottawa home or condo. We help individuals rent out their properties to quality tenants throughout the City. Our team is fully bilingual in both English and French. We can assist you in renting your condo or home to qualified tenants with our Tenant Placement services as well as handle any and all monthly tenant inquiries with our condo or Home Property Management services. Why have your Property Managed? We work with you, the landlord, to maximize your rental income while minimizing your risk. We study the rental market in your area and recommend market rents to effectively lower your vacancy rate so you can maximize your return. Contemplating purchasing a investment property? Talk to us first! We can research the area and advise you on current market rents for the type of condo you are contemplating purchasing. Minimize your investment risk and know what the monthly rent will be.
Summary of the services we provide
- Research market rents for your area or condo building
- Assess your property and recommend improvements that would maximize your rental income
- Advertising of your condo rental property on classified websites
- Advertising of your condo rental property on the MLS® (at our discretion)
- Professional "For Rent" Sign
- We handle all showings inquiries and notify current tenants of showings
- We provide feedback to you, the condo owner, after every viewing
- Screen of the prospective tenants by reviewing the rental application
- Verifying income and employment for all applicants
- Drafting of the residential lease
- Coordinating with the tenants and the landlord for lease signing
- Collection of the 1st and last month of rent
- Coordinate move-in activities with the new tenant (Includes working with the management company of the condo building with assistance in booking any elevators and or loading docks)
- Visual property inspection prior to move-in including accompanying pictures and description of findings
- Visual property inspection prior to move-out including and notifying landlord of findings
- Working with the tenant and assisting with changing ownership with service providers including but not limited to: HydroOttawa, Enbridge, City of Water/Sewer Department, Hot Water Tank companies, Alarm monitoring, etc.
- Collection of monthly rents and bank transfer of net proceeds to the condo owner
- We oversee any and all issues relating to the Residential Tenancy Act and assist with Landlord and Tenant Board matters
- Check-ins with tenants and do a visual inspection of the rental property on an ongoing basis
- Financials of the property are reported to the condo owner monthly and yearly.
Please note not all services mentioned above are required for every rental transaction. Our services are always customized to meet the needs of the owners and the condo rental property.
Call today to get the ball rolling! 613-889-7732 or fill in the form below and we will contact you to confirm your details and provide you with additional information about our services.